In 2011, Stacey spoke at three national blogging conferences.
- Discussion topic: You Are Your Niche
- Related resources: Post – “How to Blog without a Niche“
- Speaker announcement
- Discussion topic: Personal Blogging
- Related resources: Post – “The Perks and Perils of Personal Blogging“
- Speaker announcement/bio
Bloggy Boot Camp (Atlanta)
- Discussion topic: How to Avoid or Overcome Bloggy Burnout
- Related resources: Video – Speaking proposal/contest entry (video)
- Contest winner announcement; Speaker bio
Also in 2011, Stacey led a series of workshops in her community called “Blog ‘n Brunch,” sharing basic, entry-level blogging and social media curriculum for individuals and small business owners.
Around that time, Stacey was able to join Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston, Texas for a video interview on their Better U campaign:
In 2012, Stacey and her family were proud to participate in the professionally-produced Mobile Safety campaign with AT&T. The 3-minute video spot was shared across AT&T’s social channels online.
*video no longer available online*